 Trains / 11499
11498  |  11500
Subject:
A couple of quick questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 10:21:15 GMT

Hi all,

Call me lazy, but can somebody that isn't lazy [ie: all of you], tell me the
dimensions of one of the flat wagon plates [as seen on S@H].

This is so I can start on the plans of a new train I've wanted to build for
ages! For more info on the train company I'm modelling it from, visit
http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/. South West Trains is my local train
operator, they have some really nice, colourful designs.

Thanks,

Sam Hastings