 Trains / 11488
    Re: Need Help from Brits! —Matthew Gerber
   I'm in Northern California...will I do? See my post here: (URL) is a link to the production stills of the train from Harry Potter. There is also more information on the train around lugnet.harrypotter...you might want to have a look around. HTH Matt (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: Need Help from Brits! —John Neal
    (...) lol And leave my home away from home in .trains? Actually, I did spend a fair amount of time searching around the web to no avail. I even came across another type of engine which was painted up to be the Hogwart's for a promo tour... I never (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)