 Trains / 11464
Re: How wide (in inches) is a piece of track?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 19:19:46 GMT

Ok, cool. Thanks Eric.

jt

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
I'm working on little project here at the office (and I don't have any track
here) and I need to know what the width of a piece of track. I know it's 6
studs, but what does that come out to in inches? If someone has a piece of
track and a ruler handy, I'd be grateful for the help.

I get 2 and 1/2 inches almost exactly.

Eric Kingsley