 Trains / 11404
Re: Converting to 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 04:26:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Josh Baakko wrote:

After lots of time to think, I've decided to convert to 8-wide.

Welcome to the dark side, Luke, er, Josh;-)  Looking forward to seeing your
converts.

-John

I was
looking at my containes for trains, and they started to look real small, so
I've decided to convert the containers to 6 and the trains to 8.  I'll keep
some of my 6-wides, and upgrade most to 8.  I know the first one to stay
will be the SD9-3 and maybe a few more, but the larger locos are going soon,
but I'll start with container cars.
Josh
Once you start down the dark path, forever it will dominate your destiny, he
he!-Harvey