 Trains / 11294
  Need help adding new trains to Train Depot site

Finally after such a long wait LD has given us a reason to update the LEGO train reference on the Train Depot web site. Of course that requires that I add a nice little icon of the new trains. Is there anyone out there, that has the new sets, that (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need help adding new trains to Train Depot site

(...) Wow! I never noticed before how close the 4565 and 4559 box-back alternates, which you have under 'projects', come to the new trains. (URL) Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.trains)