 Trains / 11277
Re: 2nd try...Are you checking your mailbox for train contest results?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 22:12:41 GMT

sebarile-MOBL wrote:

Chris your number 1 in my book, don't sweat LEGO.

All kiding aside I'm so greatful for lugnet to connect us together. A
message and MOC posted here is read and scene by the most of the top train
builders in the world & and LarryP! ;)
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ROTFL

SteveB

Thanks,
Chris

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Sometimes I forget that we are not all psychically linked[1]. I meant that every
day I go to my mailbox hoping that I might find a letter saying that I had won,
placed, or showed in the LEGO train building contest. I was just wondering if
anyone else was doing the same silly thing as me.

Chris

1. Pretty scary Lar...

--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/