 Trains / 11262
    Re: Not My Own Train —Eli Donati
    (...) Lar I believe your right when you say junioriztion is to blame (partly)I think that the US fans can have more of an influence on be halfof the world wide AFOL on lego A/S since the number of AFOL's fans esp into in the US and US in general (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: Not My Own Train —Lars Brandt
   (...) As Warren Buffet would say, management shouldn't dwell too hard at making public projections-- it leads to irrational management behavior in obtaining their announced goal. A well managed company would concentrate on keeping their quality (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)