 Trains / 11209
Re: BRAND NEW TRAINS ON S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 12:18:23 GMT

Syruss T. Flyte <stflyte@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GDCE97.F2o@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.trains, Sam Hastings writes:
During one of my mad surfing sprees to S@H, I noticed a brand new train • set
for £21.50! It's a steam engine! Check it out at http://shop.lego.com! • Or
maybe I'm a bit slow. Either way, they're cool, huh?

Yes, we've been over this one several times - have a look over past • posts.
Since you seem to be new to lugnet.trains, and listed the price in • pounds,
have you found <http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/> too?

Jason J Railton
I'm sure you've been over this one several times as well... but I'm going • to
ask anyway... Does anyone know of any plans to add the kt--- "My Own • Train"
sets to LUGNET Set Reference?

The problem with adding them to a set database is that they don't have
'proper' set numbers. Instead, the component parts that go to make up the
kits (of which there are 9) each have set numbers. It is these that we added
to Brickset: http://www.brickset.com/search.asp?set=3740-3748

Huw