 Trains / 11173
    Re: V188 Diesel Locomotive —Bill Pratt
   Harvey! Great website and wonderful detail in small packages. You should go all out and show all your engines as well! Hopefully I will get a site going of my MOC too, yet prolly not for some time(no skill nor time for it yet) Good luck to you, Bill (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: V188 Diesel Locomotive —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) Thank you Bill,so far this is my only planned locomotive. But I do intend to enlarge my other images as well, this first one was a test. As for the new steam loco kits, I've never been much of a steamer fan and my LEGO® budget is now (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains)