 Trains / 11130
11129  |  11131
Subject:
Advice needed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 22:46:52 GMT

Say you've just bought this box of old blue 12V track, mainly for the
sentimental value (always wanted to but never...). Say somewhere in the back
of your mind you're thinking, in a few years time I might start doing some
trainmodelling.
What would be the smart thing to do with those blue tracks? Sell them and
buy a recent train set from the profit? Keep them and try and find 70's
trains?
Say I'd sell the lot, what would be a decent price (region)?
Box contains a full circle, some straight track, three points (switches?),
two crossings (90deg), a level crossing (barriers still there), a signal, a
transformer. All track 12V, some sleepers (white 8x2) missing.

Cheers!

Duq

P.S. Now all you 12V collectors, don't tell me to sell the whole lot for
$50.....