 Trains / 11117
  about new trains

Am I correct in thinking that the color bag is the same across all 4 models? Am I correct in thinking that if I had one tender, one small train, one large train and one of each color I could buile (not all at once) every model? (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: about new trains

(...) Short answer: That is absolutely correct! Leg Godt! Ben (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains)