 Trains / 11061
    Re: Where to start —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Hmm... I'm working on a SW1200 currently. My nose is about five studs high as well and it's the only part that I have done as of now. I've noticed that many people work on building similat things all about the same time in this group. I wonder (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Where to start —John Neal
    (...) lol My son submitted an SW1200 for the train contest:-) 8wide, of course (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree;-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.trains)