 Trains / 1105
Re: 4555 available in canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:33:48 GMT

You might try again. US S@H had a few of both 4552 and 4555 a couple of
weeks ago. The ones I got had been beat around a bit with dented boxes,
etc so it looks like they're getting to the bottom of the barrel.

Thanks, Larry!  I placed my order with US S@H just now.
James - I'd be glad to get a copy of 4552 for you.  LMK.

Ed

Ed McGlynn wrote:

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:
As above, I have a 4555 now on order from S@H Canada.

Anyone interested in ordering a 4552 (in the US) and • selling it to me?
(last I checked, Lego Canada still didn't carry the • -full- range of train
stuff, and since that is old stock...)

James Powell

James -

My last knowledge of the availability of 4552 was that US
S@H was not taking orders for this set.  They claimed that
it was "discontinued" the last time I checked.  However,
that was about 3 months ago, and your Canadian S@H success
with 4555 gives me hope that these two sets will re-emerge
again on day!

Ed

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.