 Trains / 11040
Re: S@H Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:38:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
news:3AEDB804.9E02E51@uswest.net...

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

anyone impatient to get hold of new trains is going to hate this picture
from the South Coast (UK) Lego Fest last weekend
http://www.wilkesworld.co.uk/lego/sclf2001/page/image21.html
(ps it is 92k pic)

You are right; I do hate it (link is broken;-)

try this
http://www.wilkesworld.co.uk/lego/SCLF2001/images/new%20trains.jpg

I see it fine now:-)  *Now* I hate it for the other reason;-)

Sorry about the confusion; the Doc set it straight in the other thread.  "What
Doc?" you say?  Yes;-)

-John

regards
lawrence

I guess we know the real reason behind all the back orders...eh Lawrence???
;-)

Benjamin Medinets