 Trains / 10998
Re: Mülheim - how is that built?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 20:36:18 GMT

Hi Sonnich,

the blue engine is a german "E 10" electric engine. I think it had it'S best
days in the 60's and 70's, but I am not sure about that. The builder is Frank
"Pudie" Abel, who was at Mülheim last October to. He is one of the best german
8-wide builders and I really like all his stuff.

See the traincars he build before the E 10 at his brickshelf gallery:

And feel free to contact him at the german forum at http://www.1000steine.de -
post in english, no problem. Or send me a mail, I will forward it to Frank.

Regards,

Holger

P.S. Keep your eyes open, some more news 8-wide stuff from myself well appear
soon at brickshelf - pcitures needs to be developped...