 Trains / 10990
    Re: MOCs: incl German WWII Railway gun —Mladen Pejic
   Wow! I can safely say Shaun, I have not found anybody who has such a love and talent for building detailed WWII war machines... The K5 is yet another great example your incredible skills and building techniques. Now get crackin' on building "Dora"! (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: MOCs: incl German WWII Railway gun —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) I've thought of building 'Dora' myself, but this would present some problems. 1.The gun was mounted on a double track (and curved at that!) LEGO does not make more than one radius of curved track, so the model should be displayed on straight (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)