 Trains / 10986
10985  |  10987
Subject:
Which two customised trains should I buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:05:28 GMT

I thought of buying the two trains with tenders and then making the ones
without tenders - but I don't think it will work.
So if I buy say, the large train & tender and the small train, from the
parts will I be able to build the other two styles.
Also could I do it the other way round?
Thanks for your advice.

David