 Trains / 10979
  Grey axle sides

I was browsing the site (URL) , and i ran acoss these pictures: (URL) anyone tell me if the sideframes are painted, or real lego? Josh (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grey axle sides

(...) I believe you will find that they are painted I've do the same thing with lego elements using Tamiya R/C car paints and they work well. Eli :') (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grey axle sides

(...) i figured they might be, just wondering. Josh (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grey axle sides / (April fools)

(...) pictures: (...) I thought most people knew about this little hoax, but obviously some are still fooled by these pictures... To find out what I'm speaking of, read this: (URL) this has been first and only time ever I have painted Lego bricks. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)