 Trains / 10933
  Re: More sticker/decal talk

It's like fishing for Halibut, ya gotta leave the bait out for a long time! :) Thanks for picking up this thread! I have been moving forward on this topic. Sorry that I didn't update the group but with no response I wasn't sure there was any (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: More sticker/decal talk

Steve, Thanks for the info! I think I am going to go try to pick up a sample sheet this weekend to try out. Can you send me the name of the product? If it works for me, I am all over the bulk buy! Jake --- AFOL LUGNET Member 211 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: More sticker/decal talk

Bare-Metal Foil Co. = (URL) the pics at the URLs below are decaled with Microscale Decals not custom; I can't print white :( SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: More sticker/decal talk

(...) stream liner (not me). Chris (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)