 Trains / 10909
10908  |  10910
Subject:
New "stand alone" well car...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:49:36 GMT

I realize this may not be the best time to be annocing the unvieling of a
new train MOC, but here it is anyways:

I've completed the prototype (MLCAD) drawings of my idea, for you to see:

This car IS based on a prototype, that rely's on the containers ridgidity &
corner pins to keep the two standing.  This is an untested design so far, i
yet to have to build it (wow my first time actully building in CAD first!).
This car captures the design of the well car, including the single car unit,
although there was a multiple car design.  The final design will have more
detail, and i'll at it to the MLCAD rep. when it comes.  I also have yet to
test the swiveling of the trucks, as they may rub.

As allways, LMKWYT
Josh