 Trains / 10885
  Baureihe 52

Inspired by Shaun Sullivan's fantastic BR52 model I have managed to build a model of the same locomotive myself. I have just posted a ldraw dat-file to lugnet.cad.dat.models. Compared to Shaun's model mine is not intended to run over curved tracks. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Baureihe 52

I had the chance to look at your model, Mattias - it looks great! Congratulations on your first post, and congratulations on having such a fantastic first showing. I'm looking forward to seeing more .... Shaun (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)