 Trains / 10854
10853  |  10855
Subject:
Annoceing the Blue/Grey PNR "Stand-Alone" well car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:02:56 GMT

With all the talk about container cars, i've decided apone two types, one
similar to the ones shown lately (more commonly known as Double stack cars),
and one called a Stand-alone well car, the containers hold them selves up
via the corner pins.  I'll post pictures as soon as i get finished, and find
a prototype pic.  I'm starting with single car units, and then may go onto a
multiple car unit.
Josh