 Trains / 10790
    New Sets in Train of LEGO Shop —Zhengrong Zang
   I found there are many new sets in train theme of LEGO SHOP, but only name, number and pieces, no prices and the linkage of pictures is dead link. Br Zhengrong (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Sets in Train of LEGO Shop —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:3AE3F302.B258CB...ame.com... (...) Clearly work in progress However, it shows how the process of 'design your own train' will work regards lawrence (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Sets in Train of LEGO Shop —Jason J. Railton
   (...) It suggests to me that the 'design your own train' system has failed, so they've resorted to listing them as separate sets; that is, unless a FLASH page appears soon where you can tinker with the colour and have it select the set number for (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)