 Trains / 10666
    Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!) —Scott Sanburn
   John & All, (...) Indeed. (...) That would be neat, I think places like Florida and California folks would have a harder time doing it, simply for the distance. (...) I would like it! Is it feasible? we will find out! Scott S. -- Member, Michigan (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!) —Steven Barile
   And I always thought Portland, Oregon was the center of the universe! :) I was also thinking about a LEGO cruise. We can do Northern Europe. SteveB PS sell T-shirts... LOL, how about cool GoB & BricWorx trian sets! (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)