 Trains / 10658
  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show (It's John Neal of GMLTC!)

(...) This sounds where I chime in - not being a member of a LTC due to my geographical orientation, perhaps I can be allowed attendance under a general public classification? (...) ...can non LTC members show their designs in a similar forum as (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  ...LTC National Convention

Everyone (trainhead, townie,...) would be invited! What I meant by public was have an open house for locals to come visit, bring the kids... for a few hours SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)