 Trains / 10642
Re: V188/288 Double Diesel (German Federal Railways)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 03:50:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
Hello everyone,I am currently adding the finishing touches to my rendition
of a Diesel-electric locomotive used by Nazi Germany to pull railway
artillery during WWII. This bruiser consisted of two units (connected by
drawbar)developing about 2,000 HP total. If anyone can give me more info on
these 'dieselloks', please contact me.-Harvey

hey Harvey,

got any "teaser" pics???

Benjamin Medinets
Not as of yet, model still needs the roof and the windows in the side of the
carbody. I've got to warn everyone though, it's a 6 wide MOC. -Harvey