 Trains / 10597
  My first Posted MOC

Hello all. I have been working on a new train car. Actually, I think others have also done variations and it is also basically a copy of the 4547 kit so maybe it isn't actually an MOC. Let me know what you think. I hope to make more of them with (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first Posted MOC

(...) wide? -Harvey (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first Posted MOC

(...) It is 6 wide using the 4561 Express train. I was able to do most of the car with the pieces from one express train car. The seats, top windows and most of the sides are from 4561. I'm personally like the original better but I do like the blue (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first Posted MOC

"Scott Holcomb" <scotth2906@aol.com> wrote in message news:GB7v7K.FKG@lugnet.com... (...) I think it works well too. And it looks like you could build a bunch of them with bulk blue trains doors & windows and parts from 4561! I look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)