 Trains / 10595
Re: znap bridges for trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:35:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Wooster writes:
Hi.

I picked up a couple of znap sets on clearance a while back. I like the large
"arc" (?) pieces, they look kinda bridgy to me.

I was able to come up with one large and one small bridge from just the parts
in the two (identical) sets. (Dont have the set # offhand, it came with a 9V
motor.)

I've posted some pics:

Steve,

Great work! Znaps are perfect for bridges. Here are some other Znap bridges...

Here is two of my bridges at a GFLTC Show:

And here is one of the biggest at a PNLTC Show:

http://www.pnltc.org/SEA_GATS_00/Bridge4.jpg

Build on...
Robin W.
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club