 Trains / 10589
Re: NELUG Greenberg show 03/31 - 04-01 (Pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:27:42 GMT

  You are partly right. The last train on the car is based on your design.
All the others are based on the Metroliner, and the engine is based on a few
pictures I have seen, but I have modified it to my own design.

Tom D
In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Who made that train on:
http://www.nelug.org/greenberg03011/PIC00031.JPG
http://www.nelug.org/greenberg03011/PIC00036.JPG
Any more pictures?

I looks similar to one of my older cases
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/metropas.htm
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/metropas.htm (not up yet)

Sonnich