 Trains / 10551
  EJLTC meeting

Hello train guys !! We EJLTC had a regular meeting at Odaiba city in Tokyo. Please take a look at here: (URL) you must check this out: (URL) steamer has 9V train motor on its tender, but a low speed Technic 9V motor connected to the train motor (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: EJLTC meeting

It is nice to see some Duplo trains making an appearance! And the Toolo mecha is a nice bonus. (URL) nice stuff- all of it! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com www.pnltc.org (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: EJLTC meeting

(...) figure -eight track arrangement you've set up too. I bet it's really a hit with the kids. -Harvey (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)