 Trains / 1055
1054  |  1056
Subject:
Flexi Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 03:05:33 GMT

Hello all,

Just curious, about this...

Model railroaders can purhcase bits of flexible track of certain
lengths. It is then possible to bend these sections of track into
curves of any required radius.

Now if there was available LEGO track of simliar kind, it would be
possible to let the creativity run free with regards to layouts. the
technology required for this cannot be too difficult, I mean it's the
same type of flexible track...just bigger.

I wish I was a bit more learned in the art of plastics, metals amd
moulding, otherwise i know i would've already made up some LEGO scale
fleixble track.

Just a thought for us all to ponder on..

Cheers
Santosh Bhat
santosh@student.unsw.edu.au