 Trains / 10532
Re: Serious Collectors Only!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:27:27 GMT

FUT lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade.  Although a train subject really should be
posted in the buy sell thingy.

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.trains, Monte Knouse writes:
I'm selling my entire collection for $4,500.  There are over 300 sets MISB,
and over 200 sets opened but still in mint condition.
Over 90% of the opened sets were put together once; and then sealed in
zip-lock bags.  The boxes of the MISB sets are in
mint condition.   90% of the sets are from the Town, Train, and Star Wars
themes, but also includes every set MISB from
the Divers theme.  As far as the trains go, I have every major 9V set MISB,
I also have the airports, and airport shuttle set, MISB.
If you are seriously interested; drop me a line.

Monte Knouse
monte@westco.net

Not interested, but you only have to click the submit button once.
Josh

Hey if you have any fire helmets, fire fighters, double tanks and fire masks
you'll sell sepetately, i'm intesested!