 Trains / 10488
Re: New Half-timbered buildings on my website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:04:51 GMT

Nice street scene, I like the way they look like they've been
modernised.
But I only looked at one, as it took quite a while to download the 600k.

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Katie Dokken (<GAtCwM.Cwt@lugnet.com>) wrote at
16:38:46

I've made a couple more Euro style Half-timbered buildings to go on my train
layout and updated my website with the pics, if anybody is interested.  Looking
forward to the new Lego train engine announcements in April!

Katie

http://www.usinternet.com/users/krdokken/LugBahn.htm

--
Tony Priestman