 Trains / 10478
    Re: A Whole New Breed of Tank Car —Shaun Sullivan
    Hi Chris, ... ooh, I like the looks of that. Maybe we should consider adding a manta ray into the mix as well. Hmmmmmmm. Sadly, I haven't quite worked out the exploding aquarium glass yet, either. I'm still butting my head against the wall trying (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A Whole New Breed of Tank Car —Peter Guenther
   (...) I hate (love) to open this can of worms, but to accomodate a manta ray you're going to have to go to eight-wide (at least)!!! Peter (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)