 Trains / 1041
  Re: 4564?

(...) To post in a very Larry P. fashion[1] -- if someone wants to take care of Larry first, I wouldn't mind aquiring a 4564[2]. It doesn't have to be new nor even come with a box; just complete with instructions, I'm not too picky. --Mike [1] ;) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 4564?

If I got a new 4564 I could probably see selling one of my used ones so maybe we've got something to work on, Michael. Wow, I've got a posting style named after me. :-) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)