 Trains / 1029
LEGO LOCO: who wants to play?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 04:00:52 GMT

I have a static IP via a cable modem:

24.95.47.75

I will start a game at 9:00 Eastern Daylight Time on Friday April 16.

If no one replies to this message, the game will not start.  If there are
any suggestions for another time they will be entertained at lugnet.trains.
Only serious players need reply.  I want to play and do not want to wait for
others to join.  Please note that I have not yet played online and am
assuming I merely need to start a server.

Any suggestions are welcome, but please post them to lugnet.trains.

Hope to see a few of you on Friday!

Play Well,

John Matthews

P.S. I believe you can resolve timezones via this link:

http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/cgi-bin/timer.pl

It is not working for me right now, but usually does the trick. ;)