 Trains / 10149
    Gonna Work For The Railroad! —Harvey Henkelman
   Hello everyone, my life's ambition has finally been realized. I've been accepted into the Florida Railroad Institute at UNF in Jacksonville. There I will learn the basics of being a freight conductor, followed up with more training and eventual (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: Gonna Work For The Railroad! —Josh Baakko
     (...) Why is CSX hiring when they just fired people? Josh (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: Gonna Work For The Railroad! —Thomas Cook
   Good Luck... every little boy trainhead wants to be a RR employee. At least I did. "Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:G9t6Ez.K36@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)