 Trains / 10145
Re: A New Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:31:14 GMT

In article <G9r5qo.9su@lugnet.com>, Adrian Egli <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote:
it right!  A curved bride structure that uses NO Technic like my past

I read this and thought, "Well, I suppose if you have to have a bride,
a curved one's a good idea, but what's it doing on Brickshelf..."

Seriously, though, how is the track attached? Is it just attached on the
straight parts and lays flat on the curves? I'd like to see a close-up
shot of that...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <