 Trains / 10134
    Re: Droid Escape Tank Car —Steve Chapple
   (...) To be honest, I prefer Kevin's (the "two" sets above are early and show versions of the same cars.) The "side-railing" stuff on yours is nice, but the cars are too short IMO. SRC (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Droid Escape Tank Car —Rich Thompson
   Oh man, I think Kevin's longer tank cars are great! They are what inspired me to try again on my tank car design. The reference tank car I was going after is here: (URL) tank car is more squat (squatier?). I think Kevin's tank car is more like: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)