 Trains / 101
Re: Track set #155
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 18:45:09 GMT

Tim Vattima writes:
I just received a partial set #155. Does anyone know what pieces
actually came with this track-supplement set? All I got in the box were
2 blue cross-track pieces but I think there were other pieces,
specifically some white 2 x 8 Plates.

There were 8 blue straight rails for sure, and at least 4 white 2x8 plates,
but most likely 8 of those as well.

John Boreczky