 Trains / 10086
    Finally some pictures from our train event. —Sonnich Jensen
   Dear friends! Finally I have the pictures online from our train event 2 weeks ago. Enjoy them at: (URL) faivorite pictures is this one: (URL) I have done some minor updates of the site. LMKWYT Sonnich (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Finally some pictures from our train event. —Frank Filz
   (...) This site seems extremely troublesome. I'm not sure what all is being done with Javascript, but I have had to reload the site several times to get to things. Your second URL doesn't seem to work at all. Frank (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Finally some pictures from our train event. —Brad Hamilton
   I'm able to use the 2nd link, but I get all sorts of errors and strange text flashing across my screen when using IE5. Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AA074F3.F95C78...ing.com... (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Finally some pictures from our train event. —Sonnich Jensen