 Trains / 10021
    first picture of my rheingold mail van is done —Adrian Rohnfelder
   Hi Everybody, here is the first picture of my rheingold mail van. A passenger car is also nearly done (but didn't take any picture yet) and a second one is half done - of course I will post it when ready! Again, just click on the blue button and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)