 Trains / 1002
1001  |  1003
Subject:
Lego Loco Multi-Player Groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 13:50:45 GMT

Greetings!

My 6-year-old son would like to exchange Lego Loco postcards with others
(children, or children-at-heart!).  We had a fun session with Phil and Thomas
in NC last weekend.  I can set up a session that others can join tonight
(Sunday, April 11th) at 6pm Mountain Daylight Time.  If interested, send me an
e-mail and once I have connected to our ISP I'll e-mail you the IP address
you'll need to join us.

We are especially interested in sharing info on Easter eggs (has anyone gotten
the rainbow to appear yet?).

Emily and Davis
Boulder, Colo.
emilyg@oneimage.com