 Trains / 1000
Re: Pirate Auction (was Found Pirates & Train)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 06:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.trains, Mike Zinkowsky writes:
Hello all,

For those unaware, for the last few days I have been dealing with members of
the group and sending out Lego's from a local store here in MA.  Everything
went smoothly except for a few sets.  These sets were asked for so
overwhelmingly, that I have decided to auction them off to be fair to
everyone.

Hi Mike.

Please note that the lugnet.auction group is the appropriate place for
auctions of any kind.

Please excuse me: I meant lugnet.market.auction.

Have a good day.

Thanks.

-Tom McD.