 Trains / *9714 (-5)
  Re: Show report

(...) No, I think Steve just has had those built a while. He appeared Saturday, said he read LUGNet(tm) and did we want to see his trains? <grin> ... which he brought in on Sunday. Both the GP30 and the Big Boy are his. ++Lar (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Show report

James & All, Not knowing what train you are referring to, I am sure my trains are the dustiest, as they sat on the shelf for awhile, all the other people's trains looked good. Scott "Dust smacks" S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? Visit The (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Show report

Is that dust on the engine part of a weathering effect? :) -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G78Fw0.FsE@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Motorize switch point

You said you used LED's for the Lights and standard Lego Lamps, what do you mean? if you used LEGO lamps, why do you still use LED? Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  new trains

OK, so we have lots of really strong hints (basically statements) that there is going to be a new/changed line of Lego trains coming out soon. As one of the people who doesn't know what it is, I'm darned near dying of curiosity. So, it ocurred to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact