 Trains / *9484 (-5)
  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) Well, got about 100 from Brickbayers, and the rest from 50 copies of the Oasis Ambush ( (URL) ) Don't have to kill to get them-- well, maybe your *bank* account;-) -John (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Turntables (was: The Royal Train Website)

Several people have cut track in half and use the cut side toward the gap. For example for a turn table you'd use 1 cut track (two 1/2's) for the turn table itself and 1 cut track (two 1/2's) for every two radial sidings. However Kim Toll, another (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Small rework of railings

I mentioned that I was reworking the railings on my diesel, and I said I would post a picture this weekend. Well, I missed my deadline, but here is the picture. (URL) is not a big deal, I just changed the railings that I was using on the trucks of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau

(...) They are also found in (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

Fantastic creations set in a beautiful layout. In the town scene what part was used for the roof of the red car in the bottom left hand corner? Any chance of having gallery pictures of your vehicles? Allan J Smith Brian Williams wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact