 Trains / *8914 (-5)
  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

(...) Cool work Huw! This is the best detailed work since the georgeous "Spamcake Diner" a few months ago and in my eye even nicer (since more train lelated). (URL) Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

Ver nice Huw, its good to see some british models on Lugnet (no offence to anyone else, just i can relate to them more) i'll have to finish my bardon hill quarry hopper that you inspired me to do tim (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:G4yH9C.1oM@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) but (...) Excellent Huw, Looks like we are moving in the direction of a decent UK lego train layout at next years legofests at last regards (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

"STEVEBAR" <stevebarile@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4z98v.KA4@lugnet.com... (...) Steve, please try with this demo code (in NQC). I think the "trick" is in the 100 ms output pulse length. task main() { // configura sensore touch su porta 1 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact