 Trains / *8879 (-10)
  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4yM2w.CLE@lugnet.com... (...) Just there to add 'randomness' and a feeling of wear/weathering. Perhaps a lesson I have leaned from LEGOLand models, such as the wall of the German (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:G4yJ9H.6FC@lugnet.com... (...) do (...) In the UK it's about the size of a small shed you'd find at the end of a branch line. Huw (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A295484.E35135...est.net... (...) that (...) Olympus C2000, native 1600x1200 resized to 800x600. Huw (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

(...) cool, look at detail X!"... This one is right up there with Eric Brok's train station model, I think. (for those who haven't seen it, it's an oldie but a goodie... (URL) select models, trains, railway station (last under "dutch railways") in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Automated RT - Acceleration with RCX

Hello, I don't have any 9V trains; but I'll probably be geting the 4561 (Blue Express Railway) for either Birthday or Christmas (December birthdays suck!). Anyway, I'm really fascinated with ATO and subway/metro/rt technology... I've come up with a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

(...) Sure...Wow. Quite nice. Not as big as I had thought (You don't have MRJ do you? Look at the guy who did Laira MPD...beautiful work...) It reminds me more of a goods shed than of a MPD, for the size of it. I can think of a few that have been (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

(...) I love it all, but I think the drill press and lathe are genius!!! --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

Wonderful model, Huw! And that's just the half of it. The detail is equally impressive as well. It is great that as more bulk pieces become available, models such as yours will become more and more possible. Also, I am impressed with the clarity of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  New MoC: Wagon repair shop

(URL) model is something of a departure for me. Normally I build wagons and locomotives, but never get round to building any 'railway infrastructure'. I have been dreaming of building a decent sized 'loco-shed' for some time, but it wasn't until the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

Wow! Looks super. I hope Todd and I can make it over. Some great buildings in there. fun! -Suz (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact