 Trains / *8569 (-5)
  Re: t41 model by Carsten Luetjens

Thanks HoMa and Ben for the reference to the photo of the real-life Schienenbus and Carsten's other creations. I've enjoyed visiting his home page before. Very nice. (more below) (...) Thanks. The scenery details help the Eurotram "fit-in". Photos (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A brick in page 10 of #7777

(...) Hi all, there are more recent sets that contain that brick: (URL) all have two ,yellow) this piece has been recently simplified and can be found also here (1,yellow) (URL) here (two,grey): (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Eurotram in LEGO colors

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:G3xw8u.B93@lugnet.com... (...) Excellent. I have been toying with the idea of a tram too. And you have 'sunken' the rails as I had though of doing. Have you thought about how your sunken rails (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won

(...) Wow, what a surprise! <grin> A LEGO layout takes people's choice. Whodathunkit? Congratuations. Well done. That said, this seems to be the *usual* outcome. People LOVE our hobby. Next time, make sure they're paying you an appearance fee. You (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: t41 model by Carsten Luetjens

(...) Carsten has also a good (but still small) homepage concerning Lego trains: (URL) Godt! Ben BTW: James, your latest creation rocks! (and there are nice details in picture background again...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact