 Trains / *797 (-5)
  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Not that our minifig engineers would *need* that much sand;-) It was hilarious (no pun intended:) to watch Larry in FBM [1], using my son (&me!) as his brick fetchers, as he raced the clock to finish the tower before needing to leave to catch his (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

Is this your coming out party? If so, allow me to be the first to officially welcome the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club. Myself and other PNLTC members have eyed photographs of the GMLTC layout and have been overwhelmed with the details in their (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

This is a low structure, fun loving kind of group. I've been hanging with them just about every Thursday for a few weeks now and they're great. I'm happy to say that I built them a 4 bay sanding tower for the new engine service module under (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC)

A new group of LEGO train fanatics are organizing the "Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club". Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the club currently has a 13' x 15' layout built entirely from Lego bricks. We have approximately 70 pieces of custom rolling (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Same suggestion about BAR CODE

VEGA wrote in message ... (...) very (...) is a (...) possible (...) I think you mean the dice. It stands for a random amount of time. Eric (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact